Everybody keeps repeating a sentence that has reached the power of a mantra but ultimately this is an “absolute truth”: “Technology is changing the way we work and live”.
Staying informed, connected, updated with the latest technological developments in emerging tech is a must and WTVOX, as always, brings you the biggest, the baddest and best. A meeting of experts in IOT, 3D-printing, smart materials, wearables, robotics & AI, reshaping our businesses, homes and cities. Not only that, but there is a surprise too in store for you.
24-25 September, London – Be Ready
The Future Technology Summit, is an unique opportunity to interact with leading scientists, entrepreneurs, influential businesses & exciting startups, all in the very same place. By bringing together key influencers to share cutting-edge research and developments we can explore how to successfully integrate breakthrough technology such as wearables, 3D printing, augmented reality, smart materials and robotics into industry, home and the workplace.
- 50 speakers
- 200 leading technologists & innovators
- Group brainstorming sessions
- Interactive workshops
- 7 + hours of networking
- Access to all the filmed presentations
- Discover technology shaping the future
Top Emerging Tech Topics, Covered
- 3D Printing
- Connected Cities
- Digital Health
- Intelligent Materials
- Augmented Reality
- Personalised Medicine
- Future Manufacturing
The RE.WORK Future Technology Summit is taking place in London on 24-25 September. As a media partner of this special event, WT VOX has a fantastic deal, exclusive to our readers! 20% discount code on any type of ticket. Just enter WTVOX at the checkout for an extra 20% off your tickets.
No, You Can’t Miss This!
Exciting new startups will share their work alongside established industry leaders, sharing insights into technological advancements and real-world applications. We’ve rounded up the top 10 subjects you can’t afford to miss at this year’s RE.WORK Future Technology Summit, in London.
1. Learn about the latest development in Swarm Robotics & Healthcare from Sabine Hauert, lecturer at Bristol University and Roderich Gross, head of Natural Robotics Lab at University of Sheffield.
2. Researchers at Starlab made headlines in 2014 when they achieved the first known of brain-to-brain (B2B) communication between humans. This is an unique chance to meet Stephen Dunne, Director of Neuroscience Research at Starlab.
3. Creating faster and more efficient routes to market through Virtual Reality and the Connected Car with Brian Waterfield, Virtual Reality & High-end Visualisation Technical Lead at Jaguar Land Rover.
4. Latest Fashion Tech and Smart Textiles news from the London based company, CuteCircuit, Ryan Genz, CEO and their creative director, Francesca Rosella.
5. Drawing in 3D will soon be as “intuitive as sketching with paper”. Hear from Pierre Paslier, Co-Founder of the revolutionary Gravity Sketch 3D drawing pad.
6. Join Moritz Dörstelmann and his team at the Institute for Computational Design on their investigations of natural fibre composite shells and development of robotic fabrication methods for fibre reinforced, polymer structures.
7. Chris Green and a team of researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have created a drone that can float on water and communicate with other drones via the cloud. The team behind the project hope that the drones can be used to test the cleanliness of water.
8. Talk to Jose Luis Pons Rovira, the leader of BioMot, a project aimed to improve existing wearable robotic exoskeletons exploiting dynamic sensory-motor interactions and developing cognitive capabilities that can lead to symbiotic gait behaviour in the interaction of a human with a wearable robot.
9. Dr. Vanessa Diaz and the medical researchers at the DISCIPLUS project are working on a future where every person has a virtual twin: 3D-modelled versions of medical patients that will exist in hospital databases to aid doctors in treating patients.
10. Catch up with professor Eric Yeatman, a world-leader in the field of micro-engineering – honoured for his work in by Royal Academy of Engineering – and the Head of Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Imperial College of London.
And, The Cherry On The Cake
Deep Learning Summit. The Deep Learning Summit will be held alongside the Future Technology Summit, giving attendees the opportunity to also explore this exciting and sought-after field, which is poised to disrupt almost every existing area of tech and science. Yes, alongside! How nice is that? Deep dive into one of the fastest emerging fields of artificial intelligence.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Pattern Recognition
- Neural Networks
- Bg Data
- Deep Learning
- Speech Recognition
- Deep Face – Facebook
The Deep Learning Summit is the next revolution in artificial intelligence. Explore the impact of image & speech recognition as a disruptive trend in business and industry. How can multiple levels of representation and abstraction help to make sense of data such as images, sound, and text.
- Alex Graves, Google DeepMind
- Bernardino Romera Paredes, University of Oxford
- Koray Kavukcuoglu, Google DeepMind
- Sander Dieleman, Google DeepMind
- David Plans, VP of Product, BioBeats
- Alex Jaimes, CTO & Chief Scientist, AiCure
- Tony Robinson, Founder & CTO, Speechmatics and many many more speakers.
The full “Deep Learning Summit in London”, schedule, workshops and speaker lists – for both days – Thursday 25th Sept & Friday 26th Sept can be accessed here. Have fun and don’t forget the special discount we have for you. Just enter WTVOX at the checkout for an extra 20% off your tickets.